Local SEO services
Spotty Dog local SEO services will get you more business. We help businesses like yours to appear prominently in local searches and map listings.
Local SEO to support mobile searches. Search engine optimised from the off.
1. Order your free review
Tell us about your business, and any other information you want to add. We will send you a free report bespoke to your business.
Your review will analyse your Google My Business listing (if you have one) and check how accurate the information is and how well the name, address and phone number (NAP) aligns with your website and directory listings.
We will also analyse how well your website is optimised for local SEO, how usable it is, and what keywords you’re ranking for.
We will list our suggestions and recommendations for you. There is no obligation whatsoever to use our SEO services.
2. Pick a strategy
If you like what we send you and you’d like to work together, great! Depending on your budget and requirements, all choices begin with a full website and local SEO audit:
- DIY – we will undertake an in-depth audit of your website and competitors and give you a list of actions to take to optimise your website (and how to do it), so it performs better than before. We’ll be on hand for a half hour catch up each month to answer any questions.
- Spotty ‘bits and bobs’ – You choose what you want to work on and we’ll pick up the rest.
- Spotty ‘done for you’ – we’ll work as part of your team to manage your local SEO campaign for you, allowing you do do what you do best: running your business.
Local SEO services FAQs
What do Local SEO Services involve?
- Local SEO and Google My Business Audit – to find out what’s working well for you locally and what needs improving
- Google My Business SEO – Google My Business is a crucial and powerful part of building a local presence.
- Local citations – The more times Google sees your business name, address and phone number (NAP) written consistently across reputable directories, the more it will trust you.
- Website local SEO – Your website needs to represent your local profile and should include your address and references to local services and areas you serve.
- Keyword research – Targeting location-based keywords will help your business appear highly in local searches because more people will be able to find and contact you.
- Review management – It’s extremely important for local businesses to monitor and respond to online reviews. Reviews of your local business are known to positively impact your reputation and authority.
What’s the difference between Local SEO and SEO?
The main difference between local SEO services and SEO is that local SEO has a geographical component that plain SEO doesn’t necessarily have. It is the practice of building relevance around a specific location, and Google My Business plays a significant part. Organic SEO, or SEO, is marketing that revolves around a website.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the process of improving the online presence of a local business by optimising it well to make sure it ranks in local search results and Google’s ‘local pack‘.
If your business targets a local area or local service area, and you want to grow your customer base, you will know how important it is to be ‘up there’ in the search results. Local SEO services increase the visibility of your business to a local audience.
Still not sure if we can help you?
We’d love to have a look at your website and tell you how you could increase your ranking, traffic (visitors) and sales through our local SEO services.
We will look at where you are now, the market you’re in and what some of your competitors are up to.
It’s FREE, there’s no obligation, and if we don’t think we can help, we’ll tell you!
Click below to get started or call us for a quick chat.